A kind word goes a long way in showing our frontline heroes how much we value their efforts. Pen your support at any of the SG United appreciation zones if you are around the vicinity.
- Singapore Zoo (in front of Singapore Zoo Retail Shop): 14 Mar to 1 Jun
- Novena MRT (next to Meeting Point A / Heart Zone): 29 Feb to 1 Jun
- Outram Park MRT (near gantry at Exit F): 29 Feb to 1 Jun
- *SCAPE (near drop-off point entrance): 25 Mar to 1 Jun
- Gardens by the Bay (The Canopy): 4 Apr to 1 Jun
Interested in helping out at our Appreciation Booths? Visit our Volunteer page now!
Support Efforts to Appreciate Frontliners and Help Communities
- Visit Better.SG to find out how you can help Malaysian workers in Singapore who are affected by the Malaysian lockdown.
- Write a tribute to Singapore’s coronavirus fighters on the Straits Times tribute page.
- Visit OurHeroesSG to share words of appreciation to the heroes you encounter to encourage them as they sacrifice to serve others. Setup by the people from GoodHood, 20 heroes will recieve tokens of appreciation every week.
- Lend a hand to those around you. Help a neighbour today. GoodHood.SG is a ground-up initiative to connect people who live near one another to more easily give and receive help. Visit them to find out more.
- Appreciate our frontline workers through the HealthcareHeroes project by TTSH, as they continue to fight COVID-19.
- Some of our local celebrities have posted videos of encouragement to those on the frontline on the nCoV Frontline Facebook page.
Supporting Mental Health and Wellness during COVID-19
- Call the National Care Hotline (6202-6868) for emotional support - be it stress over finances or marital and family tensions. Trained officers will be able to link you up with social service agencies and specialised services if needed.
- Hush TeaBar started a project to provide self-care packs for our healthcare frontliners. Visit Give.Asia to find out how you can support this initiative and benefit more frontliners.
Amidst the COVID-19 situation, support packages have been provided to business and workers to tide them through this period; as customers, we too can play a part in helping them. Visit ChopeAndSave to purchase a gift card from your favourite shop for you, your friends and loved ones to use at a later date.
Our businesses and workers have made sacrifices to keep us safe. Let us support them through this period, and make their efforts count by staying at home, and when out, keep a safe distance from one another.
Collaborate with other Companies
The Company of Good’s Collaborate platform is for companies seeking other companies to work together on impactful initiatives that address key needs during this period. Visit them:
- If you are a company looking for partners or additional support to scale your initiatives, share an opportunity with the Company of Good community.
- If you are a company looking to partner, view the opportunities and connect with the company directly to get started.
Start Your Own Initiative
Have an idea for a community initiative? Share it with us, through this form and we will be in touch with you soon to find out more.
If you are looking for resources for your initiative, do consider applying for the following funds:
Our Singapore Fund
Our Singapore Fund is setup by MCCY to support meaningful projects by passionate Singaporeans to meet social and community needs. Funding is capped at 80%, up to $20,000 of project expenditure.
For more information, visit the Our Singapore Fund website.
The Majurity Trust - Singapore Strong Fund
The Singapore Strong Fund is setup by the Majurity Trust, an independent philanthropic organisation, to support community-led initiatives to help those affected by the COVID-19 situation. These could include appreciation initiatives, and initiatives to help those in need during this time. Funding can be up to 80% of the project cost or a cap of $5000 per project, whichever is lower and can be processed more quickly.
For more information, visit The Majurity Trust - Singapore Strong Fund website.