Content That You Can Share
01 APR 2020
Find and share content made by community to show care, appreciation and hope
Here are some resources you can share:
- Our Five Calls to Action for us as individuals. Available in English and Mandarin.
- Here is a series of educational resources by Halogen Foundation that can be used for in-class discussions, and have conversations on individual and community values that can translate to pro-social actions and behaviour.
- Roses for Peace share with us a Digital Peace Kit on ways to find, seek and spread peace while we stay home during this period.
- Here is a handy checklist you can use to keep COVID-19 at bay.
- Here are some things you can do to stay protected and fight the virus.
- The ‘Braver, Together’ music video by local songwriter Xiao Han and local musicians to cheer Singaporeans on during this time. Watch it in English or Mandarin.
- A New Virus Has Arrived eBook for children by Etonhouse Community Fund.
- Local Artist Wei Man Kow, explains to us through an infocomic the dangers of misinformation, how to identify and fight it during this COVID-19 period.
- NUS-Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine shares a series of educational illustrations about the ongoing COVID-19.
- NUS-Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine shares a series of illustrations on being a responsible worker.
- Here is an infographic explaining how Singapore has worked to ensure that our food security system is strong and robust, not just for the short haul but for the long haul as well.
- The Singapore Chinese Orchestra pay tribute to all frontline staff in a video with a nostalgic and familiar tune of the song “Home”.
- Love art and can’t go out? Find the arts at your fingertips here!
- Did you know that there is a proper way to dispose your masks?
- 3 healthcare professionals at the frontline share their stories on the toll that COVID-19 has on them.
- ITE College West appreciate our frontliners in a ‘Thank You’ video.
- Nanyang Polytechnic students share with us a series of infomational motion graphics about the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
- Here are 3 steps you can take to practise social responsibility during the COVID-19 situation.
- Here are some ‘Do’s and ‘Don’t’s when attending social activities during this COVID-19 period.
- Migrant Worker Centre ambassadors share their experiences of being quarantined to reassure fellow colleagues that Singapore has adequate measures to fight the spread of COVID-19.
Phase 1: Safe Re-opening
As we emerge from the Circuit Breaker and ease back into the society, here are some resources that we can tap on to facilite a safe re-entry:
- Changi General Hospital provides a guide that aims to share the possible reactions that we might experience as we ease into the next phase of changes and considerations we may wish to empower ourselves with.